Monday, October 13, 2008

Scripture Stickers


Just thought I'd post a scripture study idea I got from MeckMom.com. I needed a quick and easy, daily scripture study idea for my girls (4 1/2 and 3) that they would be interested in.

MeckMom has the Gospel Art Picture Kit download that you can make into to scripture stickers- it's the pictures from the kit, made smaller and the colors lightened, so that when you print them on clear sticker paper, you can cut them out and stick them over the scripture (as seen in above picture). Go to THIS website to download the pictures pdf's, and then go to any office supply store to get Avery #8665 Clear Full Sheet Mailing Labels to print them off on.

I also put the pictures kit pics in a binder, with the stickers in the back. So in the morning, we grab our Scripture Pictures & Scripture Stickers, and one girl gets to choose a picture. Then I tell the story and read 1 or 2 scriptures about it, and then they get to put that sticker in their own little Book of Mormon. It has been a great way to do scripture study for this age. They love it!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I remember my sister getting some of these when she was a kid, but it's even better that some smart person made it so we can make them ourselves. Love the idea-thanks for sharing!